Pages

Wednesday, September 12

Yummy Food

 I have been looking at this site http://www.closetcooking.com/ it's a must but I warn you it will make you want to eat. Look at all this yummy food like.

Avocado BLT with Fried Egg And Chipotle Mayo It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I haven't had this in years. I'm for sure making it for lunch.


Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich with Avocado and Chipotle Caramelized Onions

The first time my hubby ever had avocado's was when I made this sandwich. You should have seen his face. It was classic

 
 Guacamole Egg Salad Sandwich 500 2644



 

Caprese Sandwich

 I have to stop talking about food it's making me really hungry right now. My hubby and I might just go shopping.







 



 

2 comments:

HB said...

As a foodie, I can safely say that food looks delicious!

Lovely blog, lots of well written and inspirational posts. :)

Started following with bloglovin btw :) thank you for following me.

Xxx

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you very much. You are welcome anytime.

Total Pageviews