Pages

Thursday, September 27

Green Beans Coffee

Thank you for your purchase of a  Cup of Joe for a Joe!
A Service Member wants to thank you for sending them a Cup of Joe!
Cup of Joe #1

Your message and gift of a CUP OF JOE was delivered to a Service Member serving at CFC Eggers in Afghanistan. They wanted to say thanks and make sure you knew your gift was received. Please see below for their note to you:

Ma'am, You're raising an awesome young man! Please tell Justin happy birthday for me (I have twins, a boy & a girl, who just celebrated their ninth birthday on Sep 20), and please tell him thank you very much for his generous gift! Us Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen do what we do because of young men like Justin. I wish you, Justin, and all of your loved ones the very best. Regards, Major Michael Haire United States Air Force Camp Eggers, Afghanistan



I love reading these emails first thing in the morning or right before I go to bed. I read this one to my son Justin who ran to his room to get his wallet. It looks like we will buy another round of coffee for out troops. My son loves getting these emails. I think this is what I needed to get him a little more involved in the computer. Green Beans Coffee sent this for Justin in the mail.
Photo: Justin loves to get mail. This is what he got today. A cup of Joe for a Joe.

My family and I have a whole new out look on life since our neighbors house burn to the ground. There is more to life then just what we see. My hubby and I have been taking time out to step back and actually stay in the moment that is happening. It has worked out very well. Donating coffee to our troops mean a lot to us. I wish there was a way I could tell them thank you for the emails but I think they already know.Please support our troops don't forget them.

No comments:

Total Pageviews