I love smoothies it helps me stay on track here is another one to try. This time it's not my own it's from Kayla Itsines website. I follow her on Instagram she is amazing. She is lean and mean her workouts are apart of my workouts daily. I have been doing them at nights to total my day at 3 hours of working-out. It is a lifestyle I don't see it as a chore or something I have to do. I enjoy it. This month has been a little hard considering that I have had a sore throat now the rest of the family has it too. I hope we will be back on track soon. Until then eating right will help maintain what I already have accomplish. SEXY IS STRONG!!!
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, cut up or 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana (remove skin before freezing)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp agave or pure maple syrup for added sweetness (optional)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and let them sit for 5 minutes so that the oats and chia seeds have a chance to soak.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.