Pages

Thursday, September 20

Liebster Award

This would be the second time I have been asked to be apart of what is called a Liebster Blog  Award. This is wonderful it's a way to get people to see your blog. I wasn't able to participate  last time I was out of town. I would like to say thank you first of all to Jae Mac from http://imjustsayindamn.blogspot.com  For the opportunity to do this. Let's get started.

The Rules
1. You must list 11 things about yourself.

2. Answer 11 questions put to you by the person awarding you.

3. Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and list their questions.

4. Go to your nominees' pages and inform them of the nominations.

5. No tag backs.


About me

1. I love to take walks anywhere.

2. I love the ocean.

3. My favorite band is Shinedown.

4. I can not stand  spicy food.

5. I hate bugs.

6. I love to workout.

7. Red gummy fish are my favorite candy.

8. Dolphins freak me out in a weird way.

9. I have a dream catcher hanging over my bed.

10. I love to cook.

11. I back into my hubby's car when I was pregnant. I forgot it was behind me. ( Yes, I told him but he didn't seem to care. He gave me a kiss and we have never spoken about it since. There was no damage.)

11 questions from Jae Mac

1. Do you have a bucket list? (Share one thing)
Go sky diving

2. If you could meet one person living dead or alive who would it be?
 JFK

3.What's your favorite ice cream?
In recent years it has changed but I would have to say mint chocolate chip

4.Which do you prefer? Cookies or Cupcakes?
Oh, man that's a hard one but I think I will say cookies.

5. Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter ?
Crunchy

6. Cats or Dogs?
I love both but dogs they pee outside.

7. Wedges or Stilettos?
This one is way to easy definitely Stilettos.

8. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes

9. What's your favorite cartoon?
Captain Planet

10. Who's is  your favorite actor?
Tom Welling(Superman)

11. What was the last movie you watched in the theater?
Hunger Games


Bloggers I wish to Nominate
Akanno Henry - Blog
Any More then a Whisper

Whale Research
Ocean Defender
You need helping hands
Epiphanies of Ashly
Life N Canvas


Your Questions

1. What is your favorite song?
2.What's your favorite animal on land?
3. Where would you travel to if money wasn't an issue?
4. Can you do a hand stand?
5. Name three things you love?
6. Do you have a favorite blogger? (name one)
7. What is one memory from childhood?
8. Do you have a favorite TV show?
9. Do you like pizza?
10. Name three things you would like to do before you die?
11. What event in Life gave you a second chance?

Good luck my Reader's. I think I did this right since it took two days to complete between work,school and more work.  Have fun with this. Hope to hear back from you soon.

4 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Congratulations on your award. I think your facts are fun to read about you!
Blessings,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Hello Patricia! Congrats for the award! You deserve it.. and thank you for the nomination. Have a great day / night! Take care!

Anooj said...

hi thankyou for invite me to this

i followed these steps and now i put your blog in my favorites,

i don't know its disallow the back link to the invited person .


http://youneedhelpinghands.blogspot.in/2012/09/liebster-award.html
.

Life is only what you make it said...

oh wow, thanks Little Susie. Thank You lifencanvas. I can't wait to read your blog to see your answers.

Total Pageviews