Pages

Saturday, September 8

Team Beach Body

I'm at 145lbs
Today a lady from Team Beach Body called to see how I was doing with the 10 Minute Trainer. It was a little odd but okay. I never thought about doing the online support however it did cross my mind last week when I thought I was going to die after doing the Plyometrics.  Which is apart of P90X. I switch on and off depending how much time I have in the morning. Up until now my hubby has been my support system. He is really good at keeping me motivated. It's like that song by Kelly
motivation.

She was really nice and is going to facebook me. How cool is that? I can't wait to see how this goes. I mean I'm not fat I hate the word fat. I just need to get tone. That's all a little extra baby weight needs to come off no big deal. I love the way I look now. I can tell I have lost some inches off my waist which is  what I thought I would be proud of. You should see my arms I have muscles.  I asked my hubby.
Do you have tickets for the show?
He says: What show?
Then I flex my arm muscles.
My hubby just laughs.
 
It has been a challenge today is 43 days solid that I have been very dedicated  to working out. I hate it but I love it! There isn't any other way to put it. Some of the workouts like the abs on both 10 minute trainer and P90X kills me. I really hate it! After doing them I'm excited to look into the mirror to see my results. Like I will have a six pack in ten minutes. Right! I can dream but it won't be that long.  Even better I feel happier, calmer, and more energetic then I did when I woke up. I know it takes time to get the results I want. The picture above shows that the last 43 days have paid off very well. What do you do to keep in shape?

 

1 comment:

B A R B A R A said...

Hello Patricia, thank you for a warm welcome and for visiting back my blog.I love coming here to visit daily and that is why I am passing this award to you
http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/2012/09/laine-blogger-award.html?

Barbara xxx

Total Pageviews