Pages

Tuesday, September 11

A Note 10 years later



I don't know if I could live with the thoughts these ladies have to deal with now. It's very sad so many are left with phones calls of pure panic. Most were left with the last picture of their loved ones walking out the front door for work. I remember one thing my mother used to tell me when we would fight like mother's and daughters do "Don't ever leave upset or go to bed angry because you never know if this is your last goodbye." Everyone should live by those words alone. Life is to short for what ifs. My husband and I don't ever really have an argument where this would take place. We always make up within five minutes. I'm glad I married my best friend. I think because of that is why we have stayed married for so long. I could never picture having a lost like the people who have been left behind to pick up the pieces from this tragedy.  I can't think about this day without crying for the ones who past, the families of the fallen and what war means. They are all in my prayers. God Bless you all.

www.facebook.com/militaryminds
              

No comments:

Total Pageviews