Pages

Friday, December 21

Decide,Commit,Succeed

Last night this was my hour workout on top of the five miles the boys and I walked. They love to be outside all day long. I even came home with a sunburn in December.

Ab RipperX 349 moves

In & Outs 25x with hands up or on th floor.
Bicycles 25x (I dislike these)
Reverse Bicycles 25x
Crunchy Frog 25x
Cross leg wide leg sit ups 25x
Fifer scissors 25x
Hip Rock Raise 25x
Pulse ups 25x
V- up roll ups 25x
Oblique v-ups 25x
Leg climbs 12x
Mason Twist 50x(my fav)
Cool Off is the best.

Then it was time to get down to business with Back and Biceps.

Pull ups (I did 3 not fun)
Lawnmowers 16 on each side
Twenty-Ones
One ARM cross body curls( 17)
Switch grip pull ups(I did 3 but they were hard)
Elbow out lawnmowers (17)
Standing biceps curls(17)
One ARM concentration curls(18)
Corn cob pull ups(2 at my best I don't like these)
I did all above with my  weight at 40.Now I switch it up to put my weight at 50.

Reverse grip bent over rows(23)
Open arm curls(20)
Static arm curls(20)
Water break is my favorite I never knew how much I loved water until I made it to this point.
Towel pull ups (2)
Congon Locomotive(50 I never felt better and pump thanks to Platinum Fuel Pump)
Crouching Cohen curls (13)
Corkscrew curls(21)
Chin ups (3 I made it this time a little easier)
Seated bent over back flys(10)
Curls up/Hammer down (20)
Hammer curls(22)
Max pull ups( laughing I did 1 at this point my arms feel like jello)
Superman for 1 minute(love this)
Hammer in/ out (15)
Strip set curls(4 on each side with going down on weight total of over 30)
Cool down
I'm still keeping up on my workout even if Christmas is around the corner. My boys workout half the time with me. It's really cute Christopher knows I make a  smoothie afterwards. He help me by getting the fruit out of the refrigerator. Keep up on whatever program you are on. It will take time to get where you want. I will be right where I want to be by this time next year. The hardest part is keeping up with yourself. I mean I have set a goal that I will meet. I won't give up I have come to far to. Have fun with your workout!

3 comments:

Kiran Palwasha said...

Exercise is must to look fit. I personally do walking on regular basis, coz its easy. Doing all these exercise steps i feel i need to join jim. May be i do some mistake and in the end of day i may then feel pain in some part of body.

Unknown said...

I am impressed! Nice workout. Keep it up!

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks to you both. Walking is the first step to your road to fitness.

Total Pageviews