Pages

Wednesday, December 26

Christmas was fantastic!

Christmas this year has been the best one yet. It was our first Christmas in our PJ's all day without a care in the world. I think my oldest has more then enough to keep him busy after Santa made the bar for gifts a little high with a PS Vita, games for it,legos that glow,bey blades not like the 50 he had was enough and my favorite book with plenty of other things.Hubby and I replaced his playstation that was ruin this summer in Tallahassee along with a tablet. I think Justin will be busy until school starts back up. Christopher loved the train set and had a blast putting Mickey the cat in his play kitchen oven. He thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. Mickey got him back by detailing his train over and over. Although I miss my family back home it was nice for a change for just the four of us.  We ended the night with a movie "Trouble with a curve" by the way is a really good movie. It's a must see if you like baseball. We are thinking about taking a trip back to New York next year to see the ball drop maybe even spend Christmas there to see the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center. That will be a little insane with all the extra people there for the holidays. Just a reminder no stroller this time. The streets of New York are not made stroller friendly we learn that last time. Maybe a baby carrier/backpack of some sort to carry Christopher in will be just fine with me. Overall my boys made out this year with Christmas. I can't even walk in their room. We didn't forget others like a man on Christmas Eve who was out on a street corner with a sign that read "NEED HELP FATHER OF THREE TO PAY RENT TONIGHT." I cried instantly as I pulled out money my hubby was on top of it as well. Justin didn't forget about our troops he sent them coffee with his own money and we matched it to make sure they would have something on Christmas. We will send them some girlscouts cookies too. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas this year may all your hopes and dreams come true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember those days as a kid on Christmas opening all the presents and seeing the big tree in NYC for the first time.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Total Pageviews