Pages

Tuesday, March 12

Lizard chasing

30 on 30 part 2
Day 6
All about bubbles again. My boys are easy to please. Playing at the park is another favorite playtime  they enjoy as well as I do like being a kid again going down the slides.

Day 7

Today it's  lizard chasing time. Lizards are very common here in Florida. There have been a few in my house which causes the cat to go crazy. Christopher doesn't like them but likes to tell us where they are. This is something I didn't forecast  doing. It's still a lot of fun. We always let them go. No lizards were harmed  in this activity!  Sorry I'm blogging from my phone so the pictures are all at the end of my post.
UPDATE: By dinner time I didn't get a picture of Christopher but I did get a video of him. He is now the lizard's best friend. He was calling it his baby using the sign language  he has been learning for over a month. He is too cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

handsome child....!

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you very much.

Unknown said...

I remember doing that too when I was a kid!

Phil
www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

Total Pageviews