Pages

Sunday, March 17

House madness

I'm sitting outside getting my tan on. Watching my son play with the neighborhood  kids. Christopher is taking a nap in the stroller after our  four mile walk.
Yesterday we played with bubbles again. They seem to be a big hit in my house. I helped my hubby clean the garage. It's amazing what you can find packed away.

 Now we will set up for a garage sale for next week. I really don't have a need for a crib,car seat and play pen miscellaneous  baby stuff.  I was so excited to get mail but not what I thought mail from Marine Headquarters is not what I expected.
 My hubby has some phones calls to make in the morning.( Update Monday 3/18/13 on those phones calls seems to be what I expected. He is not retired anymore he is on active duty now. I think I will get sick now.) I may be having a heart attack for nothing. My handyman at work on our ceiling fan. We washed our car. Took a walk with Christopher in his hot rod. Took a nap, fix little things around the house, washed clothes, made dinner and watch the UFC fight with my hubby. This is the life I mean its nice to have a house again that we can make our home like back home. It has a lot of potential. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Total Pageviews