Pages

Tuesday, August 16

Making Play Doh with my Popsicle

Play-Doh Take 1


 Aloe Vera gel and cornstarch mix and have fun. To dry add more aloe to gooey add more cornstarch. Just one tip the bowl I used to mix it with even washing it several times still smells like aloe. 
You might want to pick a bowl you don't need anymore. 

Christopher's review it was too messy and falls apart to easy but smells great. 

Take 2 

1 cup of salt
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of water
Mix and have fun. 

 Christopher's review: The day after was better to work with when your cut on your hand heals.

Take 3

Same as above just with hot water. It was to hard to play with and smelled like the play-doh in the store but didn't last long.

It was a huge mess but I loved every minute of it. I love that I can find anything new to try and my boys are up for it. This was a blast a must do.
Have Fun with this craft we did. Look for some more crafts soon.


No comments:

Total Pageviews