Pages

Tuesday, June 12

Parents Uncensored



https://www.facebook.com/#!/ParentsUncensored

Profile PictureI would like to say thank you to all my follows. I have a heated topic I would like to talk about from facebook about this page Parents Uncensored. They get really heated when the topic of circumcising your infant son comes up. I think everyone is entitles to their opinions. I would never tell anyone they are wrong if they did or didn't. To each it's own. They act as if it is the devil. That the baby shouldn't be and it's his choice to later in life. I mean they really think it's hurting your son causing him pain when there is no need. My boys didn't make a peep when they had it done. Yes, it is causing them pain just for a short time. They did just come out of the birth canal I think they can handle it. They think it should be outlaw. I did it with both my son's because I think it is cleaner. My hubby and I made that decision for them. What do you think? I would really like to know. If you get a chance check this page out. They are funny. To think it's all over a penis when none of them have one. I really don't see why you wouldn't do it as a parent. It's cleaner and easier to take care of as you start to potty train them. It's preventing long term discomfort as far as infections goes. I think anyways. This page even suggested that it's the same as a daughter wanting to get breast implants. That it would be for the father sexual preference like it is for a son to get circumcised for a mother. Which I think has nothing to do with it. That is just sick. I don't think mother's and father's do for that reason. If they do they need to be slap for looking at it in that way. I don't think it's consider cosmetic surgery. I have seen both in my life it doesn't bother me one way or another what it looks like. Would you circumcise your son just because you want it to look the same as others? If there are any men out there who had the choice and got circumcise as an Adult does it feel different? Would you want your parents to decide for you or would you like to have that choice? I asked my hubby about this subject. He wouldn't consider this as an adult not in a million years. I know there are many question's on here. I would really like some feed back. I have to say I do like this page but with this topic I have to disagree. I do have to give them props for making me think about it. Otherwise I would have never thought about it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews