Pages

Saturday, June 16

Meeting New Family with New Beginnings

Last night we had dinner with Steve's brother. The kids met Uncle Matt for the first time. It was a lot of fun. Justin made a change jar for him for Father's Day with a card. We made one for Uncle Adam too. Don't tell him Justin is working on it now. It was kind of weird at first when we all sat down only because we all didn't know what to say. Thankfully my brother in law likes to talk which made it easy. His wife Dale was very nice and beautiful. We met her mother Stephanie that will be an easy name to remember my sister has the same name. My niece is so adorable shy at first but up running around at the end of the night. The kid's warmed up to each other a little. Hopeful we can get together for the 4th of July and the kids will get to know each other better. I was shock Christopher of all people was shy last night. He is never shy. We have to get some better picture's next time for some reason our eyes are glowing not red but white. I think because the waitress was standing to far back.
It was nice to finally met my brother in law and his family. I was shock to see how much Steve and his brother look alike. Justin at the end of the night as we walked into the gas station said.
"Mom Uncle Matt is the future me."
I just giggled and asked what do you mean?
"He looks like me. I think that is what I will look like when I get older."
I smiled at my son and said "You know what I think you might be right."


No comments:

Total Pageviews