Pages

Sunday, June 17

Happy Father's Day

The kids and I made some things we seen on the web. Justin and I paid for Steve to fly a plane for one hour. It has been something Steve has wanted to do since we moved to Florida. I'm really happy to be able to do this for the man I love. Steve you are wonderful father who takes time to play with your children. You are there every step of the way. Our boys will remember that. They will have memories of you being there for Boys Scouts,soccer games, roller derby just plain old dad telling them wise tales about life. You want to do these things I don't ever have to ask you to spend time with them. I love watching you play ball with Jay. You two are so cute together. Then there is Christopher who likes to sit next to you when you watch TV. The boys run to you when  you leave to give you a kiss. Justin wants to be just like you. You are his hero as I have said before. I could have not ask for a better man then you. You are the best!


 Steve you are the man of my dreams. I don't ever have to worry about anything with you. You make sure of it. You are the father of my children and we love you more than life itself. You are my rock you are my superman. I hope today is the best day ever. I want you to know that I love and appreciate all the things you do for our family. You are a very hard working man who support his family.
You deserve the best there is.





Happy Father's Day to the best man there is! That man is you!
Justin's shirt he made for his Daddy!

No comments:

Total Pageviews