Pages

Wednesday, June 13

Footprints

 You are my son. I carried you for nine months. I felt you grow inside my belly. I watched you come into this world at 7 pounds 14 ounces on a hot July day. I watched you fall and crawl but only after you took your first steps at 7 months. You ran yes my dear boy you ran. You have been non stop since then. You had eight teeth in at six months a mouth full by one. You look just like me your mommy. I love you more then life itself. I may have of had you at 19 but I wouldn't change it for the world. You made me a mother. I had a purpose once I held you in my arms.  Your tiny toes and your tiny fingers stop me right in my tracks. I will protect to no end. Justin we came a long way in eight years. You are everything I ever wanted in a son and more. You make me laugh everyday. I smile when you come into a room. No matter what it is you can make anyone smile. You brighten my life with your ray of sunshine. At two you thought you were a dare devil jumping off things. I had many heart attacks at that age. You started pre-school at three. The high light of your day was going outside and coloring. You were a ladies man at a young age. Everyone wanted to be around you it's still the same now. For being so little and young you sure have accomplish a lot. You can top any sport you join. You are the best at what you do. You have idea's that are out of this world. Next month you will be nine Justin. Where did the time go? You are growing into a young little man. I see how much you truly listen and take after your father. It is something rare to see a father and his son as close as you are. I can now see the impact I'm leaving on you. You don't take any one's word until you prove it.  You don't give up you stand tall. I love having our little talks as we walk around the pond a million times a day. You are still my baby boy with beautiful baby blue eyes you get from my side of the family. I could really see at three who you were growing up to be. You have been the same in mind,body and soul.  I love your stories you write about. I love them even more when you read them. You are a great reader. You are always watching out for your bother. You two drive me crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way. These are just some of your footprints you leave in my heart. I have a million more to tell.

No comments:

Total Pageviews