Pages

Tuesday, November 22

Kids,Potty Training and The Tree

Christopher & Potty Training are like oil and water they just don't mix. I have been potty training Christopher now for two weeks. I have been peed on unclogged his foot from the toilet many times now and chased him around the house naked as he pees all over the place. I do not recall it being this hard trying to potty train Justin.I was also 19 now I'm old. I had him sink the Cheerios and that was that. Justin walked at seven months so with Christopher walking at nine I thought no problem right. Nope now we have gotten into the biting part. Christopher likes to take off all the Christmas ornaments. I took one from him this morning gave it to Jay to put back on the tree. I hear Justin say "That hurts stop!" Christopher bit him on the hand and almost drew blood. I was in a state of shock trying to tell him we don't bit people when he Jay starts laughing telling him he is evil. I couldn't finish the punishment when Mommy is laughing. I came home from dropping Jay off at school when I had to go though "Don't touch the tree!" again as I'm putting the ornament back on the tree. Christopher grabs my leg and shakes it to bite me. I don't think so I put him in his playpen. I have a time out chair I hope it works for my Popsicle. It must be his daddy who was a little off his rocker when he was younger that is where Christopher gets this from. Christopher yells for Daddy when I'm telling him to stop whatever he is not suppose to do. He yells for Jay when we are telling him to do something else.When he cries he calls for me. The sippy cup and not the bottle who in the world thought that would be a piece of cake? Even at the end of the day cleaning up what he doesn't want for lunch that is now half way down the steps,on the wall and in my coat pocket seems to be the highlight of my day. I love to find cars in the washer. I love finding new things in Justin pockets when I wash his pants he seem to take on daddy's trait of not cleaning out your pants pockets. I had a gay hair dresser tell me "Honey you need some color!" Christopher you are too funny when you throw yourself down on the ground and push yourself backwards when you are mad. Steve I love the way you make us laugh. Justin please don't get out of the truck butt first and fall. My house always has toys on the floor. Sometimes there is an object flying past my head at any moment. It is a toy,clothes or a juice box I still step back to smile. To top it off I went to the doctor's to find out if another Needham is to appear in nine months. I love my family. I love my life.

No comments:

Total Pageviews