Pages

Friday, August 24

Tropical Storm: Isaac

Tropical Storm Isaac may be upgraded to hurricane status by the time it rolls into Florida. Residents need to heed warning.


 I have learned since moving to Florida that there is not a warning system for storms besides your gut instinct as one neighbor told Steve and I. We did buy a weather radio which is the loudest radio I have ever heard. It could wake a dead person. I think I'm missing Michigan we may have all seasons in one day but still get by. Here in Florida I guess you can grab your ankles and kiss your butt goodbye. However, I think my family is still in the clear even though the storm is heading right for us. I packed a suitcase that is sitting by the front door for all of us. A just in case we have to leave or go hop in the boat before our house floats away bag. We all have a change of clothes, flashlights, batteries and some snacks. The boys packed a bag with Justin's Ds game,DVD player and toys. They are so cute. While we were packing Christopher thought we were going to the beach. He kept saying"Beach momma." Since we live in the Panhandle right were the storm will be in a few days I'm hoping all we see is rain like the last one "Debbie."  I guess I have to open up my playbook for inside games and activities for raining days. We may be homebound for awhile. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I added your blog to my link page after you replied to my topic on bloggers.

satiresanity.blogspot.com

Thanks and I like your template, well put together.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you I'm still new to all of
this sometimes.

Total Pageviews