Pages

Thursday, August 2

Life is short.Smile while you still have teeth.

Day 14: Walking on stilt's not something a beginner should do. It was a lot of fun. It should probably be done in the grass. I lost count how many times we fell. We never gave up. It was 95 outside but that didn't even stop us. I really miss my home town sometimes. At least then you had a break in the weather every other day. Here in Florida there is no break at all ever and I have been here since April. It's going to take awhile to get use to the weather.

Day 15: Writing letters to family members then having a food fight was awesome. We got yelled at by daddy. Hey who cares our house will smell of applesauce. I hope Grandpa loves this. It took us four different times to get it just right.
Day 16: Playing hide and seek is always one of my favorites.
Day 17:  Having a sword fight in the middle of Toys R Us was a wild ride. Please don't run that store has a lot of stuff.
Day 18: Making slime was not what I thought it to be. 1 1/2 cup of Elmer's glue and 1 1/2 of corn syrup mix together with some food coloring Bam slime. It should be done outside. It is very messy! Overall whatever the kids and I do is a family affair.

2 comments:

Life is only what you make it said...

I was off a day but I guess that is what happens when you are having fun. The first two days was done in the same day. Just wanted to say sorry to my readers.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy life! Have fun!
Great blog diary! Quite unique to me! Keep it up!

Total Pageviews