Pages

Sunday, August 26

Best Email Ever

Have you ever done something for someone else just because? I'm proud to announce that my family does all the time. We support local charities by donating household items like clothes,toys,shoes pots and pans. We visit our local pantry to donate food and reusable bags monthly. April of this year we have supported WWF also known as World Wildlife Fund every month. My son Justin purchased a turtle nest with his own money. We are currently working on Acts of Kindness right now. I regularly donate blood to Red Cross. If you like to drink coffee then this one is for you. I enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning like million other's but instead of going to the grocery store. I buy my coffee from Three Avocados that provide funding for clean water projects. 100% of the net proceeds from Three Avocados coffee provide clean water in Uganda, Africa. Take a visit to www.threeavocados.com. Today I received one of the most amazing emails. It was from Green Beans Coffee they give coffee to our troops over seas. It warmed my heart to know a solider was able to drink the coffee I paid for. It's the least I can do to give him a taste of home away from home. Writing all of this is making me tear up. I love making people smile. I hope you can find it in your heart too.




Green Beans Coffee

Cup of Joe #1

Your message and gift of a CUP OF JOE was delivered to a Service Member serving at Manas Air Base in Kyrgyzstan. They wanted to say thanks and make sure you knew your gift was received. Please see below for their note to you:

Thanks for the coffee Patricia, it is definitely a nice boost to the day! I'm on my way home now after a year in Afghanistan, so thanks for treating me to my last Green Beans coffee for awhile! Thanks and God bless. Jon
http://www.greenbeanscoffee.com/coj/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved it. Right now, I am working on painting and glazing some bowls for a local soup event. It feels good to help other.

Unknown said...

Oh and here is the link to the event if anyone is in the area of Fargo North Dakota.

http://www.facebook.com/events/454611027895113/

Life is only what you make it said...

Good luck on those bowls. It does feel good to help even better when I can pash it on to my son.

Total Pageviews