Pages

Saturday, August 18

P90X Day 25

This morning I did not want to get up at all. The house was silent. The kids and my hubby all in bed still at 6 am. I just wanted to roll over throw my arm over my sleeping hubby and go back to sleep.  To improve my health, physique, and lifestyle. I have to bring it! That's when I got my butt up out of bed with a smile. Today makes day 25 I'm shocked at how fast the days went by. I do feel stronger, confident and sexy. I was able to put on a pair of shorts last week that were a size 6. A size 6 I can't believe it! I haven't wore a size 6 since Justin was five and he just turned 9.That's not the catcher I still weigh 147. I started this workout weighing 150. How in the world can I wear a size 6 and basically weigh the same? It's amazing I tell you! I still think Tony in the video is still trying to kill me.(Laughing) My fantastic hubby just order me the ten minute trainer that the P90X guy has out. I like it no I love it! It has different moves nothing is the same. It also came with this amazing shake stuff. It is chocolate I almost ate it with a spoon.
Shakeology is the best stuff I have ever tried in the shake world. It does what it says no joke. I made a shake yesterday about an hour later I felt like a new person. I had a clear mind set. My body felt smooth and energize. The shake itself was very fluffy. I get a kick out of a fluffy shake. It's like drinking air. I guess the thing about working out is that you have to want it. Size should not be a big deal as I'm finding out nor should my weight. I feel fit! I can really see and feel the change in my mind, body and attitude towards life.

No comments:

Total Pageviews