Pages

Saturday, August 25

Plyometrics

Okay, I have to say that the last 30 days have been rough at times. Doing this workout especially Plyometrics it make me want to vomit. I guess it's normal to feel that way but never in my life have I felt this way. I hate it,but I love it! I love the way I feel afterwards. Today I have hit 30 days. I'm very proud of myself for sticking to it. No matter what was going on I stayed on track with eating right pushing myself to do my best. I weigh 145 pounds. It was a huge help to have my hubby by my side. He is one of my supporters not just in losing weight but in life. When I didn't think I could do some push-ups he got down with me pushing me to the end. Yes, push-ups are a little hard for me. I injury my wrist in January doing yoga and again while the kids and I had a crab race in the kitchen. It's going to take sometime to build it back up. I can already tell that my clothes are fitting a little better everyday. My hubby is loving my new look. I love to wake up hearing him tell me that I'm beautiful. He really makes me feel like his queen. I love that about him. My journey isn't done yet I still have 60 days to go until my insanity challenge. I will be posting updates soon. I don't know about posting pictures yet. I might wait till the end and show them all. Wish me luck as I will need it. Thanks again to all my readers who follow.

No comments:

Total Pageviews