Pages

Tuesday, November 22

Movies


Movie Trailers - Movies BlogI loved her in this movie and Dear John broke my heart but The Dilemma was awesome. The street fight was hilarious. Steve and I had a date night and watched it. It's a must to watch The vow when it comes out in February.
To get back to movies I seen The Black Swan It made me look at being crazy in a whole new light. I'm not crazy no matter what people say. (Laughing) However Natalie takes on this role very well. Steve and I are about to watch 127 hours with Franco. I'm not sure about this movie. I can't seem to stomach anything gross since I had Christopher. Franco is on my all time favorite soap general hospital where he plays a bizarre bad guy.
Image DetailSo we will see what happens if we watch it.
Love and Other Drugs is another movie my hubby and I made a date night on. I love the part where she beats the hell out of him in the parking lot then takes his picture. Steve thinks that is so me. I don't know on that maybe when I was a teen yes. Now I'm a sweet lady.

No comments:

Total Pageviews