Pages

Saturday, November 24

To be Thankful

My Turkey
I have spent most of this year in chaos. Picking up and moving to another state is not only fun but it takes a toll on life. My family has a lot to been thankful for. Being able to breath the fresh air the sun on our face most of all our health. We are alive and healthy. I couldn't ask for more other then being happy. I'm extremely happy with life in general that's something I don't have to ask for It just is. I have to give it to my husband its because of him our family smiles daily. Although he would say its me who holds our family together like glue.Each member our family has a very important part that's special.
Today my hubby and son took Christopher and I ice skating for the first time. It should be illegal to have that much fun. I have never been on skates before but a pro at roller skating. That's all I did in high school. 




It's more then weird to have Thanksgiving with just us in 70 degree weather. I love it but getting ready to set up our tree with no snow outside. We walk into any store to hear Christmas music playing. I know I have said it before but I will say it again Florida is nothing like Michigan. Funny how simple things like snow and grass can makes a person home sick. Deciding on fake or real I took this picture where I have to admit it looks funny. The worker is wearing shorts at the botton picture.
I do have to say Florida is very different for the holidays..

4 comments:

Always Unlucky said...

thank you for your comment, I am not new to blogging and really value your blog. There is much prime subject that peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your blog and keep checking you out. Wish you good luck. From Hary

Always Unlucky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your attitude towards life and your generous spirit

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you themotherofnine9 . Always unlucky did you take your comment off? If I did I did it by mistake Sorry.

Total Pageviews