Pages

Friday, November 23

Movie Tall Man

For the first time in a long time I'm speechless. Yes, I like the movie that has twist and turns. If you are a mother just a parent alone the thought of your child being taken away from  you brings a ton of emotions bolting though your body.Jessica Biel doesn't say much in the flim but seals the deal with her acting. I don't want to give to much away it's a must see. This movie makes you think. It has some bloody screens not advise for anyone under 15. It is rated R for a good reason.  As you watch keep these questions in mind. How many are there? Is it better? Could you be one and not know it?  Let me know what you think after you view it.  My mind is still going wild with the questions above.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been debating on whether or not I should watch this movie. It looks really creepy to me so it could possibly have me freaked out for a long time. If I do decide to check it out, I will come back and post my thoughts.
Jae Mac, I'm Just Sayin'...(Damn!)

Life is only what you make it said...

Me too its a good movie but it is creepy.

Total Pageviews