Pages

Wednesday, July 27

Turtle Cove

I love taking the kids to a water park it’s awesome. My Popsicle fell asleep in my arms at the pool. It was really adorable. My little man was having fun going down the slide with friends and daddy. My kids love the water it’s the only way to past this heat wave we have been having. Then on Sunday we took a bike ride as a family. Christopher is still not sure what to make of it.


  I’m really proud of my self on how I have been working out losing all my baby weight without having to worry about a diet. Then again I have never been on a diet to think about it. I don’t think people should put themselves though that kind of pain. I mean its simple eat right don’t shove your face with cupcakes and workout.  Even if I did lose all of it the first month after Christopher because of breast feeding which is great? I walked it off after Justin. I have only been working out in a gym since late may early June. I’m skinner now then I was before I got pregnant. I’m in a bikini for god sake’s with no stretch marks I might add. I love it every time I walk in the room Steve’s tongue is hanging out of he’s mouth as he is pushing up on me. This is not only time he does this.  He can be such a dirty minded person sometimes. I guess that is one way you know you have found your soul mate. When they love you for who you are inside not just outside. He is too funny. I love that he makes me feel like his queen daily. Just as well because I’m great.  What can I say I’m the perfect woman? Sorry my readers I’m a little full of myself today. I’m just really happy things for my family are all falling into place. Our families as well as our friends are always telling me how good I look. It gives me a big ego. Talk about losing weight my sister just had my niece two weeks ago it doesn’t even look like she had a baby. It must be the good genes we get from my family. We are all sexy how many families can say that about every member. We can it’s the truth! You know I love all of you! Anytime my sisters and I are out with my mother people think we are all sisters. It’s great too when we still all get carded. We all still look very young and beautiful even with age. Age is just a number why worry about it. I can't wait to see what I look like when I'm 80. I have a feeling it will be the same as now just with white hair. HA HA a Mexican with white hair. Fantastic! I love my new body since child birth. I embrace my new look on how my thighs are just the right size with space between them. That’s where you stand up straight with your knees together to see if you have a space between them. If you don’t then you have leg fat. (My aunt and sister talked about this ages ago I guess it just stuck) I have more legs then a bucket of chicken. ( LOL)  My arms are tighter with a muscle mass that makes a sun dress look good. My whole frame is different but I love it. My belly is not the tightest like it once was. Considering that I had a c-section I’m doing very well. I love to go shopping for clothes since my weight changes all the time. Can you believe I lost five pounds last week? I love it! I have a million bras that will get put in a tote for another day. However wearing a good pair of heels is long over due. I love the way I feel in them not to mention my legs look amazing. I love my color I just hate the tans lines. I think it’s time to go tanning to get rid of them. You know in a stand up booth I feel like J-LO with the wind blowing in my hair. The wind also goes to places I rather it not be but you get use to it. I love being a mother, wife especially a woman. It’s the greatest thing to feel happy.

No comments:

Total Pageviews