Pages

Wednesday, July 13

Christopher

You share this special day with your older brother I guess the number 13 is my lucky number. You are nine months today. It seems just yesterday I sent a picture of a plus sign to your Daddy. I could hear the excitement in his voice when he called me. We are pregnant is what he said not Hello but We are pregnant I'm on my way home. Once he was at home all he kept saying was I love you as he touched my belly over and over. Daddy was just as happy about you as he was with Justin. Daddy and I want to have a big family and you are a part of it. I had the bloated feet, legs and happiness the whole time you grew inside my belly. I love how much you have grown so much since the first day we met you. You love the water. You would rather be in it than dry ground like your big brother Justin. Every time you see him you think he is the most funniest person in the world. I love the way you have been talking. I love the way you sit with Daddy and Big brother just playing. You are coming in your own with your own way of doing things. You have a attitude like me. Your Daddy would fall over if he heard me just say that. You are all over the house crawling like a mad man. You are trying to walk real bad just not there yet. We love you Christopher I can't wait to see what else is to come.

No comments:

Total Pageviews