Pages

Sunday, July 17

Happy Birthday Justin

What can I say for being eight years old I think we spent about four thousand dollars on him. On top of his big present to New York, presents a hotel pool party and a sleep over. He is getting older with his requests of things he wanted. He is into skating like skateboard and bikes. He got both a bike from us that he loves among three skateboards that he was switching on and off today. Justin is a simple kid anything makes him happy. Most of all he was grateful to everyone who came. My friend pointed that one out to me. That made me smile we raised a good kid. I think mommy and daddy set the bar pretty high for next year. I have no clue what we are going to do for his 9th birthday. He had a blast in the pool all day with about 16 kids who showed up. A sugar high was for sure to follow when jay had pop. Which he never drinks man oh man he was off the chain. He was going a mile a minute I loved it. The kids crashed hard at the end of the night with video games. The boys stayed up way past 1am. I fell asleep along side Christopher while Steve stayed up with them being the great Daddy he is. I love you babe. 7am came today we were back in the pool till 11am. I'm water lodge but a pool right now in this heat would be nice. I think we are going to go get our boat fix to go out on. I hope everyone had a great time thanks for coming.

No comments:

Total Pageviews