Pages

Wednesday, July 13

To my little man Justin

Today you are turning 8 years old. I remember when I told your your Daddy it wouldn't be long before those tiny toes kicked me. He pick me up with the biggest smile from ear to ear his life had meaning now just as mind did. Even if you did make me sick for the whole nine months I wouldn't take anything back. You make me smile and laugh with your jokes. You are so funny just like yesterday when you were helping me pick out clothes. Then asked for a little sister. I know that when you ask a question it's just not one there are at least ten. Out of those questions I have to find a way to explain it to you so there are not ten more.  Either way I will always love to answer anything you have. I love the night talks we have before I put you to bed. I remember taking you to the park when you were little watching you experience it like the first time every time we went.  I love to watch your face light up when Daddy walks in the room. It seems like yesterday when Daddy saw you for the first time after being gone. I have never seen two people as happy as you two now you both are inseparable. I swear hearing you two talk about roller coasters, cars and jumping out of plans I chuckle to see you are just like him.  My two dare devils without a fear in the world. I can still smell the baby fresh powder from your first bath I gave you the day I brought you home. My life was incomplete until I had you in my arms. I have had the chance to watch you grow from a baby to a young little man. I remember the first time you walk well ran in the kitchen at seven months. You were so tiny with a whole mouth of teeth. Baby you have music in your soul from the time you could roll over at four months. You would dance to any beat there was. Not to mention all the singing you did and still do. I loved how whatever your father and I told you. You always had a way to get around it like the gate we put up for you to stay out of the kitchen. You being as smart as you are took a chair to push up to the gate to unlock it.  I couldn't keep you in the playpen you would crawl out of it. The first time I seen you rocking it back and fourth until it fell over just amazed me how nothing could hold you back. Justin you are fearless,brave, sweet,kind,loyal,and lovable. You get these qualities from us with a special touch of your own style. You have been on a fast track ever since.  You are doing great in school It brings me joy to hear how much you are a pleasure to have in the classroom. Yes, I'm going to brag about you because you are the best thing that has ever happen to your Father and I.  Everyday I look at you I thank God for choosing me to be your mother.  I never knew I could love someone who had the most cutest  chubby checks, little hands and a smile that over took my heart. I loved you from the first day I met you. Nothing in the world matter more to your Father and I than your happiest. We will do everything in our power to make sure you stay happy like you are. I can always count on you to have a smile on your face everyday.

Watching you in mud day was a blast to see you take down daddy. Below was our first family reunion where we gladly added you to our BIG family.I love how you love  your little brother. You are great with him I know it can be stressful some days but in the end I couldn't ask for anyone better. Justin Christopher loves you so much you can tell when you say Hi to him or huge him. He is all smiles.
Justin we are very proud to be your parents we love you all the way to the moon and back. Happy Birthday Honey.

No comments:

Total Pageviews