Pages

Friday, July 1

I just can't seem to be mad at this man.

I'm talking about my wonderful hubby Steve. I swear it's so hard to try or stay mad at him it's impossible. This morning we were talking about our trip and he pissed me off over something that needed to be printed out. I walked away from him and I can't look at him either. If I do he has this funny look on his face with those brown puppy dog eyes looking at me melts my heart. He is too goofy to try and have my I'm pissed at you look on. Never fails he always has the one question "Honey why you are mad at me?" Then I try not to laugh but can't help it. Then I forget why I was mad. Anytime I want to be mad another statement comes out of his mouth like" You look so sexy when you are mad." Heaven forbid I turn around "Dame you have a nice ass shake it!" I swear there is nothing I can be mad at him for. He always wants to try and give me a kiss as I push him away. He will make a heart with his fingers over his chest to tell me" This is my heart and it's breaking for you!"What where did that come from Really? He then slaps my butt and says “Baby this is nice!" Among others thing I would rather not say its a little Rated R. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he walks in the room. Steve can still make me laugh after all these years. It's something I cherish many people don't have this. I'm glad we work on us to keep it this way. I love how we don't fight or have a disagreement about anything. It's because no matter how serious it is it's not. Steve comes up with some whoppers I tell you. He is funny with some well all of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. I remember the first time we went to pick up his bike. I was nervous about following him in the car. I told him that I'm sorry ahead of time if I run him over. He looks at me in awed that I just said that. He says “Okay I hope you still love me after I yell at you for running me over. You better be nice to me." "I didn't mean it I swear!" That would have been a conversation for the medics to talk about. They would be saying wow! Still I love this man to death. Last night at this Thai food place he tries to get our son to believe he was eating cow tongue. He jokes with Jay all the time it's hilarious! I can't wait for our family vacation with the boys. It is going to be fun.


No comments:

Total Pageviews