Pages

Monday, June 27

Detroit Zoo

The Detroit Zoo was a bit confusing I would suggest go to Toledo Zoo instead. However we all had a great time with  my mom,niece and nephew who went with us.  This sign  for example you can go right or left. My question to you is what way is straight? When the sign leads you no where. Just a thought. A couple stop me to ask where something was I couldn't answer them we were just walking letting our feet lead the way. The Dino exhibit was pretty neat had to be one of my favorite. The peacock top it off who almost took out the boys.


Pretty bird they were just walking with the crowd of people. The kids wanted to touch them but we kept them away.I'm not sure what they would do. The one in the picture was moving it's feet like a bull would making funny noises. lol


I do like how there is no glass unlike Toledo but with lots of walking. My niece thought a ant eater was an elephant. She is four and too cute.

This was just Sunday then we came home to finish up some yard work. We were going to go to a friend's bbq but we all fell asleep. I guess being out in the sun mad us real sleepy. All the walking was alot to do in one day. Justin is so silly he wanted to stay the night in the zoo. He really liked the lemurs there. Steve and I were thinking about buying one after we took care of a client who had one along with lots of other animals.They are cute.

We seen the fireworks this weekend too. I was happy to see that Christopher was okay with them this time. We went to my aunt's house where my sister almost blew her hand off with a bottle rocket. I told the boys this is why we don't play with fire and let Aunt Nikki near it.
Gotta love her for trying even her husband said this is why there will not be fireworks at his house.He can't watch everyone and his wife. Love ya Andy.

I think I'm getting use to driving our new truck we just brought. My Tahoe is awesome! Now I'm a Mexican like my sister says.  I like when my hubby drives makes me feel a little safer. I should say the people on the road are safer. I feel like running over some people Michigan drivers are the worst. They don't know that red means stop. Yellow means slow down a stop sign means just that STOP. I can't forget that when you are driving 50mph that you should keep your speed instead of just stopping for no reason. Turn signals are great to use that's why they were put in the car to begin with. I'm just throwing this out there some rules need to be followed unless you don't speak or read English but still was able to get a Michigan driver's license.





No comments:

Total Pageviews