Pages

Monday, June 6

This past weekend

The cub scouts went camping it turned out to be great. We have never been there before Justin had a blast. Christopher went swimming in the lake for the first time he loved it. However I liked it when I took the boys to the Y to swim I feel better that I can see the bottom. The weather was hot but I liked it not so much my hubby or the boys. As we drove there Saturday we past though Monroe. I seen that there is a Sonic at the corner of my old block. They don't have very good food but the ice is the best in town.  That's all I ate with Christopher it was like a food group to me.We should have stoped by to see some old friends of ours I'm sure they would have been surprise to see us! Oh well maybe next time. There is alot of stuff for the kids to do like fish, face painting, riding bikes, board games with these huge chess pieces ect. Justin spent most of his time in the water and at the park playing. Christopher has his first tan lines. We had alot to do this weekend like digging and tilling up our garden. That was a lot of fun. Poor Steve he was drenched in sweat then tryed to give me a kiss. I walked away. He was still too cute not to give him one. I gave in how can I not. He is so sexy! It is twice the size it was last year. I can't wait to plant everything today. School is almost out just planed Justin's birthday pool party. He is going to love it! Thinking about going to the great wolf lodge later in August. That is a indoor water park. We missed when the cub scouts went there last year it was too close to my due date we decided it would be best to wait. Now we can take Christopher it looks like it will be a blast.

No comments:

Total Pageviews