Pages

Wednesday, June 22

12 pounds to go

I'm happy that I have only 12 ponds to go before I'm pre Justin and Steve weight. LOL However I think it should get easier as you work out everyday.  I have been for the last three months. I'm so sore today it feels like my arms weigh a ton. My girlfriend and I go to the gym together for support which is great. It's easy to go when you can talk about how much you don't want to be there in between pouring sweat from your face. I know gross! I can now fit into a two piece bathing suit. I can fit in my size 5 jeans.  I'm almost there. My hubby tells me all the time how great I look. It's nice to hear that all the time. I think I'm getting a big head from it. I'm sexy for just having a baby if I don't say so myself. There is this little old lady maybe in her 70's or so. Her hubby drops her off so she can workout. It's cute I will be that old lady walking in the gym at that age just not with a cane.  I hope I stay in the same shape I'm in now when I'm that old. Age is just a number. Right honey?

No comments:

Total Pageviews