Pages

Thursday, June 16

Christopher

Boy oh Boy does my baby boy have a temper. Coming back from the olive garden last night he screamed his head off. He wanted out of the car seat. He kept saying momma and dadda it broke my heart. I hate hearing my baby cry anytime. I never let my children cry I always have them right by my side. Steve was rubbing my leg telling me he will be okay as he drove home. We don't live far from the restaurant like maybe five minutes. Still it seemed like forever before I was able to take him out and hold him. Once I had him in my arms he stop. Christopher has some lungs big brother put his head phones on. Once I had him in my arms Justin came and gave his baby brother a kiss on the forehead. Justin was upset that he couldn't do anything to help. I told my son that it was okay sometimes he just needs to be held. Steve curled up in bed with him last night. It was so adorable. They said their prayers. Then I hear laughing then signing. I had to walk in there to tell them to go to sleep. Laughing they said okay Mom. I hate having to brake up a happy moment. Christopher eats pretty good without teeth. He is almost walking and drinks from a cup. He is growing up so fast.  He stands up and jumps in his crib.  Christopher thinks he is a monkey by trying to crawl out of the crib. Then he gets stuck between the bars. Poor baby of mind sometimes I wonder what he is thinking.  Christopher fell asleep by my side as his daddy came up to cuddle with me. Steve lay his head on my belly and was out. I think I put him to sleep by running my fingers though his hair. Justin is making Chris laugh right now as I write. I love these moments in life where you can just sit back and watch.

No comments:

Total Pageviews