Pages

Sunday, July 17

Happy Birthday Eva Marie

My sister just had her baby girl. I have to thank her for letting me be in the room with her. It was really gross I know what you are thinking I had two. It is very different from being on the other side of things. The part that gross me out was when they gave her the episiotomy. That when they cut you so the baby won't tear you. I swear it looked like chicken which I will not eat anytime soon. I had to turned my head I almost blew chucks. My niece was 7lbs 6 oz and looks just like her momma all the way. My sister was the most calm person in labor I have ever seen. She was joking the whole time while falling asleep in between pushes. Childbirth is beautiful to see a little person that comes out of nine months. It is amazing that your whole life changes because of that little person. My sister is doing well back home with her new love.  Justin wants to know when he is getting a little sister. LOL This is what happens when you take your eight year old to the hospital with you. He wants his daddy and I to go talk to accomplish that. Where does  he comes up with these questions? I swear this is what I asked for by telling him the truth all the time. It also brought up the whole sex question which my son was happy to tell me that paperwork is done to get a baby among other things. Like what goes where and he even knew what it was called. I'm not really ready for my son to grow up yet. Steve and I just talked about Justin and girls. Trust me I will stop any (little lady in nice terms)before that happens. My boys will not get trap like most by some little lady if you know what I mean.  Congrats to my baby sister and baby Eva. We love you lots.

No comments:

Total Pageviews