Pages

Friday, November 2

Father and Sons


When I was a baby,
you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
keeping me safe from harm.
You are my father.
I would look up into your eyes,
and all the love I would see.
Your big heart really show who you are.
How did I get so lucky,
you were the dad chosen for me.
There is something special
about a father's love.
It's something you don't ask for it's something given without a thought.
Seems you were sent to me
from someplace up above.
I'm really happy you are here for me.
Our love is everlasting, just a father and son.
I want to be just like you dad.
I just wanted you to know.
That you’re my special hero
and I wanted to tell you so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW so beautifully written.
I would like to offer you this award as well.
http://www.caffeinateddiva.com/2012/11/liebster-award-3-or-4.html

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you so much this is my 3rd time winning this award. I feel blessed that you would think of me thank you again. By the way I love the coffee mugs for the sites you are on.

Balqis DBJ said...

A very beautiful and meaningful poem for a special someone who's a father. Love flows in your lines. Loved it! :)

Unknown said...

consciously or unconsciously, a child is a general description of his parents. If so then a father and mother should be able to provide the best education for their children.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks so much.

Total Pageviews