Pages

Monday, October 29

Halloween at the Needham's

Friday October 26,2012
 Happy Halloween to all my fabulous reader's. Without you my blog would not be a hit. I'm always early in decorating the house. This was done back in September. I love the holiday it's one of my favorites. I spend way too much money on Halloween stuff. Last year I cleared out the Halloween store when I took my grandma shopping. I was a little disappointed that we didn't have a Halloween Birthday party for Christopher like last year. That's the only down fall living in a different state then your family. On another note we have spent a lot of time with my hubby's family which is nice for a change. It brings new lines of the Needham's closer together. We are thinking about Thanksgiving in Alabama this year. It could be  a mini vacation t for us to. Steve and I will have two weeks off of work. Of course Justin is undecided on a costume this year like every year. He has a hand full to pick from but I think we will end up buying him a new one anyways. The costume's in the house never really get put up. The boys are dressing up just because they want to play with lego's or go to the store. I love my children's creativity. It makes me smile. I hope Christopher keeps his M&M costume on this weekend. He didn't seem to thrilled about dressing up when I wanted him to. Boys I swear they are worst then girls sometimes.

Saturday October 27,2012
It's a little stranger going trick and treating with my boys wearing a short sleeve shirt. It was hot until the sun went down. I kind of felt a little out of place without it raining wearing a winter coat and freezing my butt off.
The boys had a blast. They played games at the museum where the treat and treating took place. Listen to music and had some cider which they didn't care for.  Christopher is still not sure what to make of Halloween yet. He was shy I know Christopher shy. I can't believe it either! Justin got a lot of compliments for his get up.
One lady asked "If he went to boot camp to be an army man?"
Justin "Yes, I did but I'm a Marine!"
I guess you can say like father like son.
 
 
Sunday October 28,2012
I guess the cold weather made up for me missing Michigan. The boys had to wear long sleeve shirts it was 64 degrees. I was freezing while the boys and I hit up a trunk and treating.
 
Monday October 29,2012
I'm going to say it I know I want it to be 100 and sunny. It is 48 degrees right now at 10 am. Oh, no I moved away from the cold I don't want it here. The boys and I will hit up another trunk and treating tonight at 5pm. I hope it gets a little warmer then what it is now. I hate this weather
 
Halloween night thanks for dressing me up stud muffin. My hubby is too funny! Still he says I'm hot even dressed up in war paint.
 
Have fun most of all be safe. Keep your kids near by check all the candy. Look before you cross the street and never walk into someones house.
Happy Halloween!
For more picture's visit
 

3 comments:

Hotei said...

Hey happy Halloween ^^

D said...

Lovely look into your Halloween celebrations!

Your decor and costumes looked awesome.

Much love from http://thesweetnesstalks.blogspot.co.uk/

D said...

Lovely look into your Halloween celebrations!

Your decor and costumes looked awesome.

Much love from http://thesweetnesstalks.blogspot.co.uk/

Total Pageviews