Pages

Wednesday, October 17

Mickey

Hello, My name is Mickey. I have a wonderful family who rescue  me from under a house. They gave me a flea bath which I didn't care for. I'm not sure if I like the little kid they call Christopher. He runs after me. I sleep at the end of Justin's bed. I can now climb on the couch and chairs.I'm about seven weeks old. They are really nice to me and play with me all the time. My favorite game is chasing my humans. They call me the Saber-toothed because of my sharp teeth. I love to drive in my car.
I eat catnip which I find to settle my belly after I have stolen a noodle from Justin's plate. Mac and cheese is my favorite along with turkey but I pay for it later in my office. My advice to other Gato's don't try this at home.

Here is my play house. As you can see my favorite color is purple. I enjoy sitting on the couch next to the kids to watch Mickey Mouse Club House. I only have one complaint that mouse stole my name.

Life is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We too are animal lovers, with a mess of 9 children we have everything from fur (dogs,cats,ferrets), scales(Lizards and snakes), and fins (why fish of course). Great blog and nice to meet Mickey

Total Pageviews