Pages

Thursday, October 25

Legs & Back and AB RipperX

 Today my day started out by getting my son and hubby off to go fishing at 5am then Legs, Back and AB RipperX was my workout. I set a goal and completed it today.
 I took 2 pills of Xenadrine XT today just to try it out. If you have been following me I'm not one for pills. I have a very hard time taking pills of any sort since I was an egg donor which I have been thinking about doing again look for that post soon. Anyhow about ten minutes in I could feel the effects of the pills I just took. I felt energized. I was sweating like a pig. I was a little shaky. However I did feel like I could do more I felt as if I push myself to the extreme taking this little extra boost. Still two hours after finishing my workout I still feel shaky. I'm talking a little fast in fact I'm not sure I like how I feel. It did what it said it was suppose to do but I think I will leave these pills for my hubby. I don't think I will take them again.


Today's workout consisted of 15 minutes of 300 hundred ab moves.
 I top it off with the following.
25 chair lunges on each leg
25 calf raises
max reps of reverse pull ups
25 super skaters on each leg
one minute of wall squats on each leg
max reps of wide front pull ups
25 step back lunges each leg
max reps pull ups( at this time I feel very pump)
one minute single leg wall squats
max reps switch grips pull up( I can't do anymore so I the swimmers press inside 25)
3 way luges 15 on each side
20 sneaky lunges on your tip toes( I thought my legs were going to fall off my body they were shaking so bad. lol)
max reps pull ups again( I tried but inside I did 25 squats on each leg)
STILL NOT DONE I'm not sure how I went on but for sure thought I was going to get sick. I just took a deep breath and continue.
 My set goal!


2 chair salutations( The sweat was just pouring off me at this time.This takes some strength to hold a chair squat)
20 Toe roll lunges
max reps wide front pull up(There was no way I could do it some more 25 squats)
I minute groucho walk. (I couldn't feel my legs I felt like I just walked through fire at this point)
15 slow calf raises 10 fast 3 times on each leg( Yup, I think I over did it I'm going to feel this in the morning)
Max reps pull ups(No Tony I did one)
30 reps of 80-20 siebers speed squats( My legs are Jello before you  refrigerate)
Max Reps of switch grip pull ups.( I don't know how but I did 5)

Yes, I did it 50 minutes of legs,back and 15 minutes of abs. I'm trying really hard not to get sick but I failed. Thank God the trash can was handy. I think it was the pills. Day 81 done and out of the way.What do you think of my progress?

No comments:

Total Pageviews