Pages

Saturday, October 27

Love


Have you been lucky enough to be loved by someone? Is it something you see or feel? I know what love is not. It’s not a black eye you gave me  on our one month anniversary. Being called something besides my name is not love. My three concussions were not another way to say I adore you. Beating my dog to death was not part of my love story. Pushing me out of your second story window wasn’t my dream come true.  The first time you slap me should have been the first and the last. You said you were sorry each time with flowers sealed with a kiss. It hurt to kiss you back due to my fat over sized lip you gave me for talking to my guy friend. I guess that’s why you broke my hand in three places along with the second black eye I now have. Maybe this is love maybe this is what I get for not listening to you. I guess that is why you shot me now I rest in a hospital bed.  THIS IS NOT LOVE! THIS IS DOMESTIC ABUSE I’m 19 years old what does this world have to offer me if I leave you? I guess nothing I pasted away last night my name is Kate now I will never know what real love feels like.

http://www.domesticviolence.org/
If you or someone you know is being hurt please call National Domestic Violence Hotline -1-800-799-SAFE (7233).




No comments:

Total Pageviews