Pages

Saturday, October 20

Coming to an end

That's right.
I'm at 71 days of my P90X program. I have two protein shakes a day. I drink about 74 ounces of water a day. I walk up to 5 miles a day. Besides the cat and my two year old jumping on me while I workout. It has gone better then I expected it to go.
My children join me in the morning to do our daily workout. We never miss one. It's the first thing my two year old says in the morning. It's freaking adorable! As you can tell from the picture above he has it down as my oldest is stretching.

 There have been a few bumps in the road like a pulled tendon, back pain and now my foot is killing me. I have no ideal what I did to it. Through pain comes discipline! I up my band to 60 pounds. I also added my son to my workout. He is an extra 29 pounds. That could be why my back hurts.


I finally was able to beat the one legged man in the video plyometric. I know it sounds bad but that was my goal. If he could do it then I could do it. The kenpo disk was easy because I have a strong background in it. The abs both on P90X and 10 minute trainer is no match for me. I  have an almost start of a six pack.




I guess over all I wanted was to get my figure back from having kids. I'm still not done my next challenge will be Tap out and insanity. I'm really excited to do both of these with my hubby. It's a family affair to keep fit.
I never give up not now not ever. I think that once anyone puts their head to something it's the passion that keeps you going. I don't do it for anyone else but me. I still have a long way to go. I find myself right where I want to be.








































2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

Wow, well done!! HUgs

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you Katherine I need that. I woke up this morning and didn't want to move. I have a goal so I spent an hour workingout.

Total Pageviews