Pages

Friday, October 5

Military Wife's Poem

Military Wife's Poem is something that hits home I just had to share it. Many people forget that the family of someone in the Military is just as hard as the one who left.

Cover Photo

...
I let you go a second time

You came back with more pain and hurt in your eyes.

That soon faded into black

You stared a stare so dark and lifeless

It just didn’t make any sense to me?

I always though my husband could never get PTSD

All day long I’d see a life less man

A man who has a million mile stare

Who would jump for no reason?

Angry at nothing and always in despair

Through the night you’d toss and turn, you’d sweat, you’d cry

You would always say I should’ve died

I told you something was not right

All you would do was deny

Paranoid beyond belief

Something was going on you could not control

You didn’t understand which way to go?

Who is this man? This man with no soul

The man I married had so much more

He cared, he cried, he laughed

He would always kiss me good night

I demanded to get my husband back

This man next to me is just not right

There came a time I drew the line

You realized that it is now the time

Time to get help before you fade

You wouldn’t be another soldier in the shade

You served our country

You’ve paid the price

It’s clear to see

More rough times then good

Seems like the way it shall be

I have hope and faith that one day

This invisible wound will disappear

Until that day

I will help fight the fight

Be by your side day and night,

For this journey that we call our life

I always see little hints of what use to be

I know that someday it will be

The real Joe and Me…

Thank you Mel Rusty...just beautiful ♥
 
Photo: This is for all supporters <3

Rains
 
 
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews