Pages

Sunday, October 14

Fire Prince - Don't Feel Like Heaven Anymore



Please take your stand TODAY. Please help to end it today tomorrow is to late.
The comments on You Tube made me sick how this one person can think it's all the woman's fault. It's not any one's fault but the person making the choice to hit someone. It's not just about bullying your wife or husband it's all about power and control. The abuser is always in control. That's how they like it. These images in the video above shows that. It's hard for me to watch it because all the memories of being abuse comes back when I was in high school. I do not wish this on anyone. I mean that if you are in this situation please call someone to help. Please don't stay they will do it again and again.
Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE Please tell someone if you need to talk don't feel ashamed. You are worth it. This is your life please stand up for it.
Please take your stand TODAY. Please help to end it today tomorrow is to late!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As someone who works for a domestic violence shelter all I can say is that this post is great and SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE this information! It is SOOOO important to get the word out about Domestic Violence!

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you. I will do my best. I wish you well I don't know if I could do that.

Total Pageviews