Pages

Tuesday, October 9

Airport Show

This past weekend my hubby and I took the boys to an airport show. It was really neat to see some of the military planes. Justin got a kick out of seeing the navy boys jump out of the plane which happens to be the same one my hubby jumped out of. I couldn't help but notice the pure happiness that came over my hubby as he told our son Justin about being in the Marines. He was explaining to him how the planes worked. Justin was even able to sit in the pilot seat which he still talks about today. I'm excited to say I think both my men in my life might take up being a pilot someday. They were able to take a three minute helicopter ride before we left. I think a permanent smile has been place on both of their faces for ever. I love the fact that my hubby takes a huge interest in our boys life. Justin is his little side kick. Anything daddy does Justin does. It's nice to see our son looks up to his father. I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes me extremely happy to see a strong Father and Son bond that can never be broken. They share so much in common and are so much alike it's amazing what a father can do in a child's life. My children will never have to worry about daddy not being their for them. My hubby has always been there for both. Our children are truly his weakness.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KLD5sHtr6qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 comments:

Peacock said...

It must have been such a nice experience for your son. They had a proper father-son bonding time :)

Life is only what you make it said...

They did they are just alike. Sorry just seen this.

Total Pageviews