Pages

Wednesday, November 21

Arabian Nights in Orlando Florida

If you like horses this post is for you.My hubby and I took a night off  to take the boys to go see Arabian Nights. It's a horse show with 50 beautiful horses. I have been to horse racing but never a horse show where they do tricks on the back of these horses. The tickets were $70 for adults and $30 for children free under 3. As you walk in you pass through the store and then a huge section where there is belly dancing, salsa, chips and ton of people to talk to. It's set up just like a hockey stadium just with tables. Dinner was included in the price along with a drink special for those who chose to get a little alcohol in their system. Each section has their own server. The lady who was taking care of the people behind us kept hitting me with her butt.(laughing) Overall I have to say the show  was magical to see these horses in action. Justin had a blast I wish I could say that about Christopher. He was a mile a minute I wouldn't take small kids under five it was a little boring looking at it from their point of view.

We paid to go in the stables after the show since Justin has been asking to buy a horse for over a year now. We are looking to buy 20 acers buy next year if everything goes right with the bank since this will been the first time. We paid for our house back home in cash. It was nice not to have to go through a bank since the economy was or is bad. It  would be a huge step to take on not just that but horses. I wanted to see myself what it was like. More then I thought for sure it would been around the clock job.We walked back in the stables where the Native American  horse was getting a bath from his show they painted him. It  was one of my favorite parts of the show including the unicorn act as well.  I will post a video as soon as I get my computer. Sorry for the picture being sideways I'm blogging from my phone with the new updated version of blogger. I think I like the the other version better. Anyhow here is a link http://www.arabian-nights.com its worth going to if you are a horse lover. Check it out the next time you pass by Orlando Florida. It is more than worth your time and money.

No comments:

Total Pageviews