Pages

Friday, November 30

Jump Training

It has been a challenge working out. On somedays I just don't feel like getting up. I made a promise to myself to stay fit no matter what. My hubby says I'm very dedicated when I set my mind to something. Today it was jump training full force. I hate it but love it at the sametime. I love when I feel like I can't go on but then Tony on TV says "Do your best and foget the rest" That's when I bring it! It's insane to think the oldest bodybuilder is a woman and 76 years old. If she can do it so can I. I mean the greatest challenge in life is you. You are the only person that can stop you from achieving the best in life. You have to be your own work of art in life to get anything done.

I took a week off almost.I took it down to three day a week instead of everyday twice a day. I already passed my 90 days but I will post a picture soon. I was thinking about starting the Insanity challenge before my birthday in February. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I feel awesome the plus is the extra energy I have to run around with my boys. To this day just like  when my oldest Justin was little. My hubby and I are still the only parents on the playground playing with our kids.We are not on the phone or sitting there just watching. Yup, I'm in the slides with Christopher. My hubby climbing the monkey bars with Jay. That's the best part of staying fit. I will be able to do this for a long time.  What are you doing to stay fit? I would like to hear the best and worst part of getting fit as you complete your challenge. If not here leave me a comment on my fb page
www.facebook.com/placesintime

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I can't get past 2 monkey bars haha. Good practice right. 90 days that is awesome, I really need to get back on the wagon. It is one of my greatest strugggles...I can eat healthy or workout and when i try to put the two together, I tell ya it just doesn't go well. I feel overwhelmed and I haven't found a system that works for me.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you I hear what you are saying about eating healthy. I have always gone by go ahead and cheat just don't go overboard. If you want that cookie go ahead and eat it. Just keep working out as normal. Drink a lot of water with a little lemon it helps boost you up. I hope you find one. I love this workout just stay happy. You will get there as long as you want it.

Unknown said...

Getting started and sticking to it are the hardest things. As a former personal trainer I will say that diet is 75% of the battle. The rest is mental. Keep exercising and it will get easier and easier as you get fit.

Total Pageviews