Pages

Saturday, November 24

Colors of Tampa

I have to say the one thing that is very different from Michigan are the colors of the houses. I had a brick house with a red door back home but here a red door is common so I'm thinking a bright orange door. What do you think?  Here are a few pictures now I have seen green, purple and bright pink houses here which is a little out there but hey if that is what you want why not go for it.
 
Few things I have learned in Florida
1. Don't get a divorce in Florida you will be stuck in paying two households for life.( A friend I made here let me she what her hubby or ex has to still do even now they are divorce. Shows him. lol)
2. Bugs here are gross. They fly are. Are the size of my two years old hand.
3.Clean with bleach and vinegar to keep bugs out.
4.You must learn Spanish or you will be lost.
5. Carpet does not exsite here it's all tile.
6. The light switches are not where they are suppose to be.
7. The way you turn the water on the handles are backwards.
8. It's warm all the time.
9. People here seem mad all the time. I don't know why.
 
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews