Pages

Thursday, November 15

Tampa, Florida

Has there ever been a time where you took a step back to look around you? I did that today I can't believe we moved to Tampa. Florida is very different from my home back in Michigan. I lived on one acer of land a neighbor at the very end of the road with noone in between us. I don't like the snow which was a big deal with my family moving to Tampa. A week away from Thanksgiving and we are wearing shorts. The stores are playing Christmas music. We now have neighbors which is new considering no neighbors for five years. It's a huge change. I don't think I like it. Everyone here speaks Spanish. I get the chance to use what is natural to me.  Justin's friend doesn't speaks English at all. Watching him play and talk is neat. I guess teaching my son another language paid off when he was younger. I have to get use to highway driving which I hate. People here are very rude and always look unhappy. I mean it's Florida what do they have to been mad at? I mean at anytime you feel that bad you might want to think about changing something. It's just a thought. We have done so much to just be by the ocean which is amazing by the way. My hubby and I are chasing our dreams. My business is going very well I couldn't ask for more. Plans for our wedding has changed to another beach. There is just alot going on right now. The whole packing and unpacking is good but bad. We have stuff I haven't seen in years.  If you have ever moved you know what I mean.  My boys have enough stuff for two more kids. Which we are still deciding if we will try again to get pregnant.Once everything slows down we will talk about it. Well I will try to talk about it.My hubby is already set in wanting more. He wants another boy and girl. He is hoping for twins this time around. I  love that about my hubby.He is a great father. This is just another page in our family journey to staying happy. I love how my life has turned out not the way I thought it would be but better.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Really very nice and informative post.

By
Aldrich Mendal
Florida villas

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your move! I agree what's not to love about Florida, I've never been, but I can only imagine. The weather alone should be enough to keep a smile on your face. If you get lonely for the snow I will send you some snowy pictures of Illinois. Have fun unpacking, remember you don't have to do it all in one day.

Jae Mac, I'm Just Sayin'...(Damn!)

Life is only what you make it said...

Thank you Jae Mac I would love pictures of snowy Illinois. I used to try to unpack in one day before kids not now. I just finished my boys room and kitchen. Now for the rest of the house.

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks Aldrich that is kind of what I was going for.

Unknown said...

nice post...

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks Seb

Unknown said...

Had fun looking through your blog. Such a wonderful article. Its nice to read about someone who has a normal life and is happy :)

Unknown said...

Had fun reading through your blog. This was a great post informative and fun!

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks I love to travel it's fun to see what others do and live. Yes, I'm very happy to have a somewhat normal life.

Total Pageviews