Pages

Monday, February 21

A Father and His boys

What makes a father? Was one of the questions I heard on the radio?   I think about my husband I know that Steve does everything he can for his boys. He is the perfect father who loves to keep us happy. Just the other day he was watching the boys sleep. He told me they are just so adorable.  They are a blessing to have.  He is the cub master for Justin’s boy scouts troop. He is always there for jay when he falls down and scraps his knee to kiss it to make him feel better. No matter what it is from playing hockey, swimming, birthday parties, shopping for me to running around the house playing nuff guns. Steve has always been there for Justin.   Steve is always teaching Justin something new and it’s great to see that. No matter how tired Steve is after a long day at work he still has time to go outside to play in the snow and make a snow man. I see his face light up when Justin say's Daddy.



He gets up in the middle of the night with Christopher to sing him to sleep. He loves the fact that he gets to change his diaper and clean up puke.  Steve loves to shop for the boys. No matter what crazy game Justin has come up with Steve will always play it no matter how weird the rules are.  Steve will climb down on the floor to play with Christopher. The boys are Steve’s heart.  He dances around the house with Christopher to keep him from being fussy while playing uno with Justin and letting him win. He helps me with the dishes and doing laundry without me asking him.  He loves to cook so I don’t have to while he is tearing apart the basement floor.  He is a man of many talents from grocery shopping to doctor appointments and taking Justin to school he is there. I can always count on my loving husband to be there. I love you honey and thank you for all that you do.
Happy Birthday We all love you!

3 comments:

amy said...

You are blessed to have such a great man. He loves you guys dearly.

Life is only what you make it said...

Awwwe thanks amy he is a great father and husband. He and the boys are my world.

premar88 said...

Your husband sounds like a great.As a person who grew up without a father I can honestly tell that your kids are the luckiest on earth

Total Pageviews