Pages

Monday, February 28

This weekend

It has a very busy weekend for all of us Blue and Gold turned out to be great. Steve did very well for his first one. He was so cute giving the children their awards. Justin received his Ice skating loop and pin. He also received his Mathematics loop and pin. His Geography loop along with his basketball loop and pin.  Goodness and there is still more like his Collecting pin, Physical Fitness pin with four silver arrow points and a gold arrow point. Now he is a wolf I’m so proud of Justin he worked so hard for all his awards. All the cub scouts did great it’s so funny to watch them all grow up so fast. This is a great program to put your son’s in. They learn so much about the world and the best part is spending time with the parents. Jay loves the bonding time he gets with Steve. Steve loves taking Justin to the Go and See it’s. They are getting ready to go spend all night in a museum soon I think Steve is more excited than Jay.
So we went to try out this new restaurant that had Arabic food and I have to say it was different to try. It’s sure not your everyday food I’m use to. It’s more like you like it or you don’t.  Lamb is not all that bad but every once in awhile kind of food for me.
Then we were off to play laser tag and games. That place in Taylor is so packed on Sundays it was a mad house with little people everywhere. Justin and Steve played laser tag with about forty people. They had a blast. Then it was off to the games. I love going and having fun with my family it’s so precious. This weekend was awesome can’t wait to see what is next.

These two do everything together. I love my men!

No comments:

Total Pageviews