Pages

Tuesday, December 18

Sugar

People want their sugar and sweets everyday. It's a game once you have something sweet you want more. Artificial sweeteners are ten times sweeter then plain old sugar. It is also linked to weight gain. If I have to have sugar in my coffee I will use cane sugar unbleach. It won't ruin  your diet to have something sweet this Christmas. My choice is eggnog. I love eggnog.When I buy it guess what? It's all mind no one else seems to like it. Homemade eggnog is the best with a hint of rum. Yummy a family recipe I will post soon. Christmas time slam with the New Year around the corner keeping up on your workout routines I know will be a challenge. Keep in mind don't go overboard take a sip or a cookie but know when to stop. Have fun still Bring It everyday. "Do your best and forget the rest." - Tony Horton
I workout for me and me only.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So true. I use a bit of sweeteners in my coffee. And I love Egg Nog! It's my weakness.

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

oh yummy!! totally love this! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and great xmas offer from romwe!

Blog Url: www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Life is only what you make it said...

Thanks Fash Era I did stop by but it said blog not found. Do you have a fb page for your blog?

Total Pageviews